KOLEJ FOREX ...mudahnya FOREX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are the Characteristics of the Different Trading Sessions?

2 posters

Go down

What are the Characteristics of the Different Trading Sessions? Empty Re: What are the Characteristics of the Different Trading Sessions?

Post  XREDXR Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:46 pm

The picture i seem to be building is that price generally ranges during the Asian session, then any big moves that happen start during the opening hours of Europe before any US news is released which could change everything once again in the afternoon (GMT). I have also noticed things seem to change sometimes when wall street opens.

Does anyone have any opinions or views to share on the characteristics of the different forex sessions and how this effects their style of trading or system rules?

augercast pile
sports betting

XREDXR

Back to top Go down

What are the Characteristics of the Different Trading Sessions? Empty What are the Characteristics of the Different Trading Sessions?

Post  mrthought Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:01 am

I have heard it said that the Asian session is less volatile but more predictable as it moves slower and there is no news. I have heard that Asian/europe crossover is the best time to trade as this is when you can catch the biggest moves of the day. I have read about what i saw someone refer to as the 'American' factor which sees more news and unpredictable movements of price.

The picture i seem to be building is that price generally ranges during the Asian session, then any big moves that happen start during the opening hours of Europe before any US news is released which could change everything once again in the afternoon (GMT). I have also noticed things seem to change sometimes when wall street opens.

Does anyone have any opinions or views to share on the characteristics of the different forex sessions and how this effects their style of trading or system rules?

wholesale distributors
wedding dresses 2010

mrthought

http://realestateinvietnam.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down